1. What personal data do we collect and for what purposes?
When you access our website, we may collect some personal information provided by you, such as name, e-mail, phone number, and IP address.
The data collection can be used to provide support and services you have requested; send security notices, status of procedures, prevent fraud and other illegal and prohibited activities, and ensure the integrity of our websites, products, and services.
We will not intentionally collect any data and personal information from children who are under the age of 12, through our websites. If you are under 12 years old, do not send personal information through our websites, unless it is expressly allowed by the holder of parental responsibility.
2. How do we collect personal data relating to you?
SiDi collects Personal Data through the fulfillment of some fields and forms on its website. In particular, SiDi collects data when you fill out the form available on the website to establish any contact, or to send resumes and/or relevant information for the recruitment and selection process, or when you choose to receive the SiDi newsletter.
Please note that SiDi uses cache on its website to improve the User Experience, as well as statistical access control to its platforms.
Partners who provide outsourced services can use their own cookies since they are authorized by SiDi to collect data for the purposes mentioned in this Policy.
3. How do we handle with your personal data?
All personal data you provide to us through our website are confidential and will not be shared with third parties, except as proposed in this Policy and in case of Partners who provide or execute our services.
We will handle with your personal data upon your consent by clicking the checkbox to do something on our website, that will show us you agreed to collect and use your personal data. To share your data with other controller agents for marketing purposes, we will ask your consent and give you the option to deny if you wish.
It can be mandatory for us to to share your information, as established by law.
4. How long will we store your personal data?
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we process them (we refer to the purposes as listed above in item 1), or it can be deleted when requested by you.
Except when we are forced for legal reasons , we will store the personal data for longer periods related to the law.
5. What are your rights as a personal data subject?
You have the right to the following:
- confirmation of the existence of the processing;
- data access;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
- anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive data or data processed in noncompliance with the provisions of LGPD (Brazilian General Personal Data Law);
- portability of the data to another service provider or product provider, by the means of an express request, pursuant with the regulations of the national authority, and subject to commercial and industrial secrets;
- deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the data subject, except in the situations provided in Art. 16 of LGPD;
- information about public and private entities with which the controller has shared data;
- information about the possibility of denying consent and the consequences of such denial;
- consent withdrawn as provided in §5 of Art. 8 of LGPD;
The rights listed above may be put into effect directly by you, at any time, through an e-mail that mentions “How to contact us?”.
6. Can the rights be changed?
As established by law, some personal data are essential to comply with future and immediate legal duties by SiDi.
In this sense, if the rights of the data subjects conflicts with any legal obligation, so SiDi will be forced and liable to restrict the exercise of such rights as provided in LGPD.
Please note that delays (to comply with your request) can occur if we face a large number of requests to put into effect. This delay does not mean a failure from SiDi side towards the need to comply with the legal obligations.
In addition, SiDi will always mention the data subjects, the deadlines, as well as any delay due to an excessive demand or any other reasons which would justify.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
SiDi will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures for ensuring a level of security appropriate to the specific risks that we have identified. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, change or modifications or unauthorized disclosure or access.
8. International Data Transfer
The personal data collected when you use our website can be processed by SiDi and/or other subcontractors, always following the applicable legislation. SiDi is headquartered in Brazil, but their subcontractors or partners may be headquartered or process the personal data in another countries. In this case, we ensure that our subcontractors will follow this Policy.
9. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Policy was drafted based on the applicable Brazilian legislation. As SiDi is an association existing under the Brazilian law, Brazil is considered a competent jurisdiction to solve any question and/or disputes arising from this Policy.
11. How to Contact Us?